Obtaining a Management Consultancy License in Dubai: Costs and Requirements Unveiled
With its robust economy, business-friendly environment, and ample opportunities across various industries, consultancy businesses can thrive in the diverse work environment of the UAE, where there’s a rising demand for specialized knowledge and services.
Obtaining a management consultancy license in Dubai can provide access to a dynamic market, favorable business conditions, and a strategic location for regional and global expansion.
Activities you can pursue under a management consultant license
The activities you can pursue under a management consultant license can vary based on the jurisdiction and its specific regulations. Some of the most important activities include:
- Management Consulting: Analyzing organizations’ structures and operations to optimize performance and efficiency. Devising strategies, streamlining processes, and implementing changes to enhance overall effectiveness.
- Legal Consulting: Offering guidance on navigating legal frameworks, ensuring compliance with regulations, and addressing potential legal issues. Advising on contracts, regulations, and risk management to keep businesses legally safe.
- Organizational Restructuring: Advising on organizational design, restructuring, and change management strategies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Business Consulting: Providing comprehensive advice on various business aspects, including strategy, marketing, human resources, and operations. developing plans, improving workflows, and achieving specific business goals.
- Financial Consulting: Providing guidance on investments, accounting, tax, and risk management.
- Market Research and Analysis: Conducting market studies, competitor analysis, and consumer behaviour research to aid in decision-making and market positioning.
- Engineering Consulting: Offering technical advice for construction, infrastructure, and technology projects.
Steps to get a management consultancy license in Dubai, UAE
Here are the steps of getting a management consultancy license in Dubai.
Step 1: Registering the company
First, you’ll need to choose a name for your management consultancy., Make sure it adheres to the UAE’s naming conventions to avoid any unnecessary holdups. You should make sure that the business name hasn’t been registered elsewhere, and you must avoid choosing anything that might be considered blasphemous or offensive.
Next, you’ll need to choose your business activity. SPC Free Zone offers you a list of over 1,500 activities to choose multiple activities and combine under your consultancy license. Submit your initial approval form and, if everything goes to plan, you can receive your management consultancy license in 45 minutes.
Step 2: Applying for e-channel services
The next step requires you to sign up for e-channel services. This quick signup service speeds up the application process significantly since the portal eliminates all unnecessary paperwork. Once you’ve applied for the service, you can apply for an entry permit which is valid for up to 60 days.
Step 3: Activating your status change and registering for Emirates ID
Finally, you can activate your status change. You will also need to apply for your Emirates ID card. To get the identity card, you will need to undergo a series of medical tests.
Cost Of a Management Consultancy License In Dubai
The cost of a management consultancy license in Dubai, UAE varies depending on where you plan to establish your business. SPC Free Zone offers some of the region’s most affordable business setup packages, with management consultancy licenses available from AED 6,875.
Keep in mind that there are other costs to consider when applying for your management consultancy license. You may need to pay more for renting an office space, additional visa allowances, residence visas, and your Emirates ID card. For an accurate and bespoke quote tailored to your specific business requirements, reach out to the SPC Free Zone team today, or use our business setup cost calculator.
Documents Required to Get a Consultancy License
To get a consultancy license at SPC Free Zone, you need to submit the following documents:
- Passport copy of Shareholders, Directors and Managers.
- Emirates ID copy of Shareholders, Directors and Managers (if applicable).
- Ultimate Beneficial Owner Declaration KYC (Know Your Customer) video.
- Business plan/project summary (if applicable).
- Passport sized photograph of the Shareholders/Directors/Managers.
- Degree copy of manager (if the activity requires a degree).
- CV of manager (if activity is related to finance or education).
- Trademark for operating name (if applicable)
Why choose SPC Free Zone?
At SPC Free Zone, we offer fast and flexible business setup in the UAE. Our centrally located offices are situated right in the heart of Sharjah, with easy access to Dubai International Airport. Our offices offer immigration services on-site, which means that you can receive your consultancy license in as little as 45 minutes.
As well as a quick business setup in the UAE, SPC Free Zone offers a whole host of benefits for entrepreneurs. You can choose from over 1,500 business activities, get up to 20 visas under one trade license and enjoy competitive benefits such as 100% foreign ownership with zero paid-up capital. You’ll have the opportunity to expand your business with a dual-license option that offers both mainland and free zone on the same license too.
Are you ready to set up your management consultancy business in the UAE? Reach out to our friendly advisors who can help you navigate each step of the process as quickly and easily as possible.